If you have any questions at all about our Policies detailed below, you are welcome to contact us by email.
When you Submit an Enquiry for a charter that you may be interested in doing, this is not viewed as making a booking but rather seeking more information and a Quote based on your specific requirements. Please advise us of the charter package you would like to do, date or dates required, number of persons, target species, catered or non-catered, and we will get back to you as soon as possible with a quote for a charter specifically to suite your requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Booking / Payment Terms
- A Deposit of either NZ$500 (one day charter) or NZ$1,000 (multi-day charter) is payable to secure your Charter within 48 hours of placing a booking. We accept either Visa or MasterCard.
- The Balance of Payment is payable 5 days prior to Charter Date.
- If the Charter is cancelled by me as it is not fishable due to Bad Weather, we can arrange another suitable day/s. If another day/s cannot be arranged, the deposit paid will be fully refunded.
- You have Free Cancellation up to 7 days prior to the departure date; ie the Deposit paid will be fully refunded. If the Charter is cancelled by you within 7 days of Charter, the deposit paid is non refundable.
Grand Cru Charters values your privacy!! You can visit our website without giving away your personal information. Your connection to the Grand Cru Charters Website is Secure and your URL bar should display "https://www.grandcrucharters.nz" as well as a Green Padlock Symbol which indicates that your information is Private when sent to this Site. Any information you provide to Grand Cru Charters when submitting a Booking Enquiry or when using our Contact Form will be held with the utmost care. We will take all reasonable efforts to protect personal information that is held by us from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Grand Cru Charters will use the information provided by you to communicate with you regarding your enquiry and/or charter booking.
Resale or Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Grand Cru Charters does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected by our website during the enquiry / booking process, including contact forms, or otherwise disclose your personal information to any other entity or third party.
Third Party Websites
This website contains hyperlinks to third party websites which we have a relationship with such as web hosting services by Northland Technology and SilverStripe CMS. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or for the manner in which those websites collect, hold, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When visiting a third party website from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide will be collected, held, used and distributed.
First Party Cookies
You can visit our website without giving away your personal information. Grand Cru Charters does use First Party Cookies in order to improve our services, user experience and also to analyse how the website is being used via Google Analytics. Aside from the approximate location / country (IP Address), the information collected by Google Analytics is mostly anonymous traffic data including browser information, device information and language. We do not collect additional information such as your age, gender, interests, bank details or clickstream. The information collected is not used for any other purpose.
Third Party and Performance Cookies
Grand Cru Charters website has a relationship with and is connected to third party websites such as web hosting services by Northland Technology and SilverStripe CMS. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from one of these websites, you may be presented with cookies from these websites.
We are not responsible for the use of or placement of cookies by third party service providers. When using third party services via this website, we encourage you to review each such website’s privacy statements and cookie policies to understand how personal information and cookies are used and dealt with by those third parties.
How Do I Control Cookies?
The Help option in your browser toolbar will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
- If you do choose to adjust your browser to not accept cookies you may experience some loss in functionality and may not be able to access some of the enquiry tools offered on the Grand Cru Charters website.
- Accepting a cookie does not give us access to your computer or personal information stored on your hard drive under any circumstances.